Location: Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Wilson Contractors are a well-established locally owned and operated company and specialise in civil contracting – we deliver a range of services including bulk earthworks, roading, drainage, infrastructure and site works to clients throughout Central Otago Southern Lakes and Southland since 2003.
We are currently looking to expand our drainage crew due to an increase in forward workload for the Queenstown Lakes and Central Otago area. We are looking for experienced certified and qualified Drainlayers to fill positions in our Central Otago branch.
The ideal candidate with be able to demonstrate the following:
- Certified Drainlayer ticket / Level 4 Water Reticulation Qualification, or be studying towards a Drainlayer ticket.
- STMS qualified.
- Hold a full Class 1 license. A Class 2 license with WTR is preferred but not essential.
- Be suitably experienced in civil drainage with a reliable work history
- Physically fit.
- Able to work unsupervised but also be a proactive team member.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety.
- Positive can-do attitude.
We offer the following benefits:
- Good rates of pay and training opportunities.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Family atmosphere, good support, good people.
All applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa
If this sounds like the job for you, then apply by email to h[email protected] or call 027 292 9008 for more information