Location: Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Wilson Contractors is a well-established locally owned and operated company and specialise in civil contracting.
We deliver a range of services including bulk earthworks, roading, drainage, infrastructure and site works to clients throughout Central Otago, Queenstown Lakes, and Southland since 2003.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Hold a current NZ drivers’ licence (Class 2, preferable, training provided for the right candidate)
• WTR endorsements (training provided for right candidate)
• Physically fit and hard working
• Reliable and punctual
• Able to work unsupervised but also be a proactive team member
• Demonstrated commitment to safety
• Good communication skills
Whether you are experienced or not and enjoy a physical day’s work, we have civil construction roles available with the opportunity to upskill.
We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive salary, training opportunities and career progression
• The chance to live in Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes region
• Healthcare Insurance
• Family atmosphere, good support, good people
Whilst we would prefer candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience; we would be willing to provide training and therefore would consider applications from outside of this field.
All applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, please apply now and send your CV + cover letter through.