Location: Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Wilson Contractors are a well-established locally owned and operated company and specialize in civilcontracting – we deliver a range of services including bulk earthworks, roading, drainage, infrastructure and site works to clients throughout Central Otago, Queenstown Lakes and Southland since 2003.
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our workshop team. You will be responsible for repairs and maintenance for all our mobile equipment, including light and heavy trucks, excavators, loaders, rollers, compactors and more. Your role would work between our workshops in Queenstown as well as travelling to site when required.
Key attributes include:
• A trade Certification in heavy diesel machinery
• Ideally 2 years’ experience within a workshop environment maintaining and repairing a range of light and heavy plant and equipment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Honest, reliable, and physically fit
• Willingness to get the job done with a can-do attitude
We offer the following benefits:
• Training opportunities and career progression
• The chance to live and work in the Central Otago / Queenstown Lakes region
• Healthcare Insurance
• Family atmosphere, good support, good people
All applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work Visa
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, please apply now and send your CV + cover letter through.