Location: Queenstown-Lakes, Otago
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Wilson Contractors is a well-established locally owned and operated company and specialise in civil contracting.
We deliver a range of services including bulk earthworks, roading, drainage, infrastructure and site works to clients throughout Central Otago Southern Lakes, and Southland since 2003.
Due to our grader driver heading home we have the opportunity open for an experienced operator to operate our M Series Grader to join our team in Central Otago.
We are looking for a permanent fulltime role, working Monday-Friday with and occasional Saturday if required.
The ideal candidate with be able to demonstrate the following:
• Hold a current NZ drivers’ licence, classes 2 & 4 with WTR endorsements
• 3+ years’ experience operating a range of machines in civil construction from excavators, rollers, grader and small to medium trucks
• Experience as a foreman in roading projects, including prep for concreting, footpaths, and kerbing would be ideal
• Final trim experience with the ability to finish to sealing standard
• GPS grading experience
• Good attitude to the care and maintenance of machinery
• Physically fit
• Able to work unsupervised but also be a proactive team member
• Demonstrate a commitment to health and safety
• Good communication skills
• Positive can-do attitude
We offer the following benefits:
• Good rates of pay and training opportunities.
• The chance to live in Central Otago/Queenstown Lakes region.
• Company vehicle.
• Healthcare benefits.
• Family atmosphere, good support, good people.
All applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, please apply now and send your CV + cover letter through.